- Posted by admin
- On June 6, 2018
It is very important to manage AOL Email settings for the safety and security purpose. If you have taken the decision to Change Receiving Settings in AOL but unfortunately don’t have that much technical knowledge to do so, then it is recommended that make a connection with dexterous techies. They have hands of experience in this field so that they can guide you the whole procedure at an ease manner. So, try to avail our top-notch service as sooner as you can and share your hurdle in an efficient manner.
If you continue reading out this article you will come to know how exactly should be managed receiving and reading settings in AOL mail. So, if you really want solution, then don’t give-up to reading. You can even also Reset AOL Mail Account to end-up any type of technical related hurdles.
Methods to Change Receiving Settings in AOL
Are you wandering for knowing the methods of changing these receiving settings? If really so, then stop it and keep your eyes feast on the below points. You will get to know about it over here.
Method 1: If you are waiting for an important email, then you may set up notification when a new message comes in your AOL mail. Below are the steps:
- First of all go to the mail box and then select “Options” from the upper right
- Now, click on “Mail Settings”
- In the left panel, tab on “General” option
- In the New Mail section, click on the box next to “Play a sound when new mail arrives”
- After that scroll down at the bottom of the page and then select the option “Save Settings”
Method 2: You may use reading pane view in AOL Mail if you want to view your mail as well as read the messages in the same window. Follow these below steps to enable the reading pane:
- Firstly go to the Mail box and then click on “Options”
- Now select Mail Settings
- Mark a tick in the box “Enable reading pane to preview mail”
- After that click on the “Save Settings” option at the bottom of the page
Related Post:How To Fix AOL Unspecified Service Error?
Lend A Hand With Deft Techies For More Info
If still you are unable to change the settings in your AOL account even after carefully following the above steps, then don’t feel blue! There is one more option in your hand. You just have to put a call at AOL Customer Support Number +1-800-354-8923 and then get associated with techies who have lots o experience in technical field. Here, for sure, your query will be sorted out within a couple of seconds.