- Posted by irvine-user
- On November 16, 2018
AOL is one of the best email service providers through which you can send free emails to anyone in an instant. You just need to create a username and password to get started with AOL services. After using the AOL email for a while, it may happen that you need to change the AOL Password due to various reasons. The major reasons might be that your account has been hacked, forgotten the password or some problem has appeared that may force you to change the password. You can easily Change AOL Password with simple steps.
If you think you cannot do it yourself or need assistance for changing AOL password, you can always contact the experts to get premium assistance.
Guide To Change AOL Password
In this section, we are going to elaborate on how to AOL Change Password. You can change the AOL password by following the steps given below.
- Firstly, log in to the AOL account using the username and password.
- Open Manage Your Account option.
- Expand Password and choose Change Password.
- A process to change the password will start. Enter the new password and confirm the password as the new one.
- Click on save to apply the new password.
This is how you can account AOL com change password. If you have forgotten the password then you have to recover the old password and then change it.
Recover Forgotten AOL Password
If you have forgotten the password on AOL, then don’t worry. We can help you to recover the forgotten password.
- At first, go to the AOL and click on forgot password located below the empty field.
- In the next page, you will be asked for Email Name and complete a verification.
- The password can be retrieved either by providing an alternative email address or by giving the date of birth and the Zip Code. After that submit.
- Answer the security question and after that type, the new password and again retype to confirm it.
Make sure that you remember the password this time. After that, you can login and continue to change the AOL password.
Change Password With 2-Step Verification
Go to the AOL website and enter the AOL username or the email. Next, AOL will follow some verification process. Enter the phone number to receive a verification code. After that, you have to enter the code to confirm the process. Enter the new password that you want to set for the account. Retype the new password and save it for your account. In the next window, you have to click on ‘Update now’. This will change the password.
Related Blog:- How To Change AOL Password In Apple OS?
AOL Support Phone Number +1-800-297-9985 Is Available 24×7 to Online Support-
In this way, you can AOL Password Change. In case, you are not able to change the password by yourself, you can always contact the experts of our support team and immediately fix these issues. In addition, we also provide assistance to fix issues. You can get premium assistance at affordable rates. The tech experts are experienced that they can solve any type of AOL related issue. The tech experts are available 24*7 to provide you with immediate assistance. You can contact us by dialing AOL Support Phone Number and talk to our tech executives. You can even drop an email at our official email address. Our online chat portals are active round the clock where you can get instant replies.