- Posted by Eddie M. Green
- On September 15, 2018
AOL is a popular web-based email service used by most users for carrying official and unofficial communication. It allows users to communicate with other individuals, groups of individual or organizations over the internet. Facing any problem with your AOL account leaves the users stranded in their work. As such it gets extremely important to fix the error in the AOL account at the earliest to resume their normal work. Here we will discuss how to resolve the AOL Error 116 and list some of the common reasons that cause this error to occur. You can follow the below-mentioned solution to fix your AOL error. However, if you encounter any difficulty in following these steps then call AOL support service to help you save your time and fix the issue.
What are the Causes of AOL Error 116:-
Here are some common causes which result in AOL Error 116.
- Some damage caused in the file system in Windows OS.
- Incomplete installation or uninstallation of applications or hardware.
- Some malware or spyware attack may cause the error to occur.
- Windows registry file system may get corrupted.
How To Fix the AOL Error Code? | Step By Step Solution:
If you are facing the error code 116 of AOL, you will not be able to send and receive mail from your AOL email account. It is very frustrating for users when they face these kinds of errors with their email account as it prevents them in their personal as well as official communication. Hence, it gets quite urgent for the users to fix the particular error code issue with regards to their AOL. Here we have listed some of the common solutions which you can follow to fix the issue. In case you are unable to resolve the issue by yourself then call AOL customer support for quick help. Users do get AOL Error 116 due to some misconfiguration in system files of their Windows Operating system.
Follow the below mentioned simple solution step by step to resolve the error code with AOL.
- Start your computer and log in to the system as an administrator.
- Click on the “Start” button and then “All Programs” menu.
- Click on Accessories and then “System Tools”.
- Now click on “System Restore”.
- A new window will open and you need to select “Restore my computer to an earlier time” option.
- Click on “Next”. Select the most recent system restore option from the list of options displayed.
- Again, click on “Next”.
- Keeping clicking till you reach the end of confirmation window.
- Now, restart the computer to enforce the changes done.
The above-mentioned step by step solutions will surely help you fix your issue of code 116 of AOL. However in case you are unable to resolve the issue by yourself or get stuck at some point then call to AOL support service to help guide you through the steps.
Related Blog: How To Fix AOL Error 116?
Get In Touch With AOL Customer Support | Effective Solutions
If after completing all the above-mentioned steps, you are still facing AOL 116 then contact some support service for technical help. The support team will provide a long-term reliable solution to fix the mentioned issue with AOL.
You can also contact our AOL Customer Care Service team by dialing our toll-free number […]. We provide genuine effective solutions at an affordable price for all kinds of major and minor AOL issues. Our customer service is available 24-hours to take your call and provide you with instant customer response. You can also avail our Live chat facility or write to us on our official email id. Our AOL customer service representatives will register your service request instantly. We provide AOL Support in no time.